Setup Food Network on Fire TV – Foodnetwork Com Firetv
Now, you can access Food Network on Fire TV with just a single sign on, because the company is abolishing the frustration of re-entering your credentials every time you install apps on the streaming device. The feature will remember your information and other credentials across all apps associated with TV Everywhere such as AMC, HGTV, etc., where even apps like Dish, DirecTV, Spectrum and much more are covered. Some of the major satellite and cable providers also provide the single sign-on option.
Before we add Food Network on Fire TV, we have to setup the device.
Prerequisites to Setup
- You must possess a compatible High-Definition Television to stream the Fire TV Stick. This is because these devices come equipped with HDMI ports required for the Fire TV Stick.
- Connect your device to strong internet network so that you can seamlessly stream content from the Fire TV
- Device registration on Amazon is a mandatory requirement
- With the account, you will be able to get relevant notifications and the latest updates pertaining to your device’s functionality
Setting up the Fire TV
- To stream Food Network on Fire TV, you have first take the adapter from the package and connect the bigger end into a power source and the smaller end to the Micro-USB port on the player
- During setup always use the included power adapter for device setup
Note: It is recommended not to use the HDMI or another USB Slot on your TV to charge the Fire TV. This could lead to a slow device performance.
- Next, identify the HDMI port on your TV and plug the Fire TV into it
- You must remember the port where you plugged it in so that you can choose the coinciding prompt on your TV
- Put all the devices on and choose the appropriate input port
- The device will load and the Fire TV log will appear
- Get the accompanying AAA batteries and place them into the remote
- You have to lift up the cover on the rear of the controller
- Slide the cover back into its place till you hear a click
- The remote will pair with the Fire TV stick automatically; if it doesn’t then just hold the Home button down for a while till it goes into ‘Discovery’ mode.
- Follow any instructions that you get on the TV to connect to the Wi-Fi
- During the first time setup, you have an option of saving your Wi-Fi password for Amazon
- This option is extremely secure and safe
- You will receive more instructions to register your device and link it to the Amazon account
- Go to the relevant website to complete it
- Once you get the ‘Welcome’ screen you can proceed to the App Store to add the Foodnetwork Com FireTV
Food Network App
The Foodnetwork com FireTV is available on the Android app store. You can also add the app to your Fire TV.The FTS feature lets you install apps even from unknown sources. You just get the apps and enable the FTS. Thereafter, the Android tools should be installed on the PC and the apk files on the FTS. Then you can use Kodi for which you additionally have to install Samba.